Manage your shareholding
Information on shareholder meetings is available here
Shareholders can access their shareholder account online via the Signal Share Portal, a free secure online service provided by the Company’s Registrars, Link Asset Services.
The following are some of the services available on the Portal:
- View your holdings and get an indicative valuation
- View your dividend payments and choose how to receive future dividends
- Request to reinvest your dividends or have them paid directly to your bank account
- Change your address
- Buy and sell shares via Link Share Dealing Services
- Access new shareholder information
- Sign up to receive shareholder information by email instead of by post.
To register for Signal Shares, you will need your Investor Code (IVC), which can be found on your share certificates, dividend tax vouchers, and other shareholder communications.Go back