Terms & conditions of use
Please ensure that you (referred to as the "User", "you" or "your") read these Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms and Conditions") with care as they govern your use of and access to this Website (the "Site"). If you do not accept them, please do not use this Site.
To users of this site, the following provisions apply:
- This Site is owned and operated by Grafton Group plc (referred to as "Grafton", "we", "us" or "our"), which expression shall also include our subsidiaries or associated companies including, where the context requires, our third party suppliers and any other person involved with the provision or maintenance of this Site.
- This Site is controlled and operated by Grafton from our head office in Dublin, Ireland. The content appearing on the pages of this Site, which is variously known as information or materials, is provided in accordance with and subject to the laws of Ireland. Although accessible by others, the information appearing on the pages of this Site is primarily intended for use by Irish residents. Grafton makes no representations that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Users who access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- No information on this Site should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any product or for the use of any product which is not authorised by the applicable laws and regulations of your place of citizenship, domicile or residence.
- The information contained on the pages of the Site is not intended to constitute an offer, promotion, or solicitation to Users to buy or sell any products or services of Grafton. The information provided on the pages of this Site, including these Terms and Conditions, is provided for information and general interest purposes only, may not be up to date and is subject to change and update by Grafton from time to time without notification. You should periodically revisit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
- Though Grafton has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, currency, availability, correctness and completeness of the information contained on the pages of this Site, the information is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The use of this Site is at the User's sole risk. Grafton shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising as a result of use of or reliance on this information, whether authorised or not, to the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law.
- Certain links on this Site may lead to sites maintained by third parties over which Grafton has no control. Grafton makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness or any other aspect of the information contained on such third party sites or sites linked to such sites and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your reliance upon such information. Any links to third party sites are provided solely as a convenience to Users and is at your own risk.
- In accessing this Site the User accepts that electronic mail passing over the Internet may not be free from interference by third parties. In consequence Grafton cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of any information relating to the User passing over the Internet. The User shall be responsible for the content and information contained in all your communications to this Site, including its lawfulness, truthfulness and accuracy. In particular, but without limitation, you should not post any unlawful, threatening, defamatory or obscene material or any material that could give rise to a criminal offence and/or civil liability in any relevant jurisdiction. It is entirely at your discretion to send any information to Grafton, including applications for employment positions, which may be posted on this Site. While Grafton is bound by applicable data protection legislation, information which is not personal will not be deemed confidential and Grafton shall be free to disclose or use it, without obligation to you, as it may deem appropriate.
- The information contained on and the contents of the pages of this Site, including but not limited to the layout and expression, are Grafton and/or its third party suppliers and may not be copied, transmitted, converted, transcribed or reproduced without the prior consent of Grafton and except in accordance with the following permission: You may print or download on any single computer one copy of the contents of these pages (other than those excepted from this licence under clause 11) for your personal non-commercial home use. All copyright notices, proprietary notices and disclaimers should also be copied. All rights not expressly granted by us in these Terms and Conditions are hereby reserved.
- All brand names and product names referred to in this Site are trade marks or trade names of Grafton and/or its third party suppliers, as appropriate.
- Where applicable, the author(s) of the literary and artistic works set out on the pages of this Site has/have asserted his/her/their moral rights to be identified as the author of those works. Their identities are set out on the pages containing their works.
- The limited licences granted to copy materials on this Site do not apply to the contents of any Grafton art pages. All reproduction of these pages is prohibited, including printing and downloading. In addition, in respect of any software downloaded from this Site, title, including all intellectual property rights, shall vest and remain vested in Grafton and/or its third party suppliers.
- The limited licence to copy materials on this Site set out above does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form. In particular but without limitation no part of the Site pages may be distributed or copied for any commercial purposes. No part of these Site pages may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Use of this Site shall be made subject to the laws of Ireland which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licences and conditions of use. The courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with this Site and its use. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be held unlawful, void or unenforceable for any reason then such provision shall be deemed severed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein.